Wednesday, April 25, 2012

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche leGloss


Glosses = bosses!  At least that’s how it felt when I wore L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche leGloss in Plum Rush.  Even though these glosses have been out for while, this was the first opportunity I had to try one.  For starters, I tried the Plum Rush shade and at first glance I was not exactly turned on.  In the tube it is a brownish, purple mixture that just looks hopeless (I'm not sure why it looks so pink in the picture).  BUT my curiosity got the better of me and now here I am so impressed I felt obligated to spread the word to all my fellow lovelies.  The line is available in 16 shades ranging from nudes, pinks, corals and purple variations.  Important to note is they are made with omega 3, vitamin E and argan oil- all of which are fantastic moisturizers.  When I first applied it, right away I noticed the vanilla scent, and a light sweet taste to match.  The texture was so incredibly smooth that it glided on with such ease; I was amazed it wasn’t runny or watery like other glosses (yuck).  The pigmentation kind of surprised me.  I was actually expecting it to be stronger, but instead it left just a suggestion of color.  Personally I found this to be better because I ended up falling in love with it.  Plum Rush turned out to be a flirty mixture of a berry-like purple with playful pink undertones.  It gave my lips a subtle yet noticeable pop of color with a sexy shine.  I noted that even after the shine had worn off, there was still a rather attractive looking stain left behind.  I’d definitely try another shade and remember: looks can definitely be deceiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...