Friday, June 8, 2012

Shecky's Girl's Night Out


Thanks to totally fab fellow blogger Silvana of GlitzGlamBudget, (ladies check it out!) I found out about Shecky's Girl's Night Out event. The event is held in various cities and I was fortunate enough to attend the one here in NYC.  In purchasing the ticket before a certain date I was able to get it for a discounted price of $13.00 and it included a fun goody and some yummy cocktails at the event.  The space had vendors selling jewelry, clothes, cosmetics and some hair products. 


I think my favorite part of the evening was getting my hot pink hair extension :p  For $1.00 I got to choose from a bright green, royal blue or hot pink, and the kind stylists of Eruan Salon and Spa applied it to my hair.  They also gave a bag of samples including a small bottle of Bio Silk Silk Therapy and jar of L’Oreal Vitamino Color Incell Hydro- Resist Gel Masque.  (Reviews coming soon!)


Of course I didn't stop there and I once I spotted the cosmestics, I made a beeline towards them.  The vendor was Jaguar Luxury Cosmetics and I started checking out their glosses.  The glosses were $5.00 and the liners were $3.00.  Although I didn’t end up purchasing any, the gloss I tried had a nice consistency and smelled pleasant too (fruity).  (I just didn’t see any colors that I didn’t already have and decided to hold off).
By the end of the night I’d enjoyed a few cocktails and had a relaxing time browsing the beautiful garments and various pieces of jewelry.  It was good experience and I’m glad I was able to attend.  I’ve already started using some of the contents of the goody bag which in included:  a package of Nicole Scherzinger’s imPress Press on Manicure nails, a 2 pack of Soft Lips lips protectant, a tube of Likewise Daily Skincare Moisturizer, sample pack of Fiafini Skincare Hydration Moisturizer, a 1.7 fl oz. bottle of Nivea Touch of Serenity body wash, Berocca tablets, a packet of Wisk Detergent and can of La Croix Sparking Water(obviously these aren't beauty related but were part of the bag).  I will have reviews and feedback on the contents coming soon! J  

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. Looks like the Girls Night Out event in NYC had more beauty vendors than the SF once I attended! I am glad to hear you had a fabulous time! Thanks for the shout out girly!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...