Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nivea's Touch of Serenity Moisturizing Body Wash


I received a 1.7 fl oz sample of Nivea's Touch of Serenity Body Wash in Hibiscus Blossom Scent and Aloe Essence in my Shecky’s Girls Night Out gift bag last month and have been looking forward to posting its review.  Some of you may recall an earlier post where I raved about Nivea's Touch of Smoothness Body Wash in Tea Rose Blossom Scent and Almond Essence and declared it the newest permanent fixture in my shower catty.  Needless to say I was eager to try a product from the Touch of Serenity line.   

I applied a small amount of the pearl colored formula to my shower pouf and watched it lather quickly and easily.  Once covered in suds, I was wrapped in a delicately scented cloud of hibiscus blossom and aloe essence, and then whisked away into tranquility.  I felt relaxed as it gently cleansed my skin and left me feeling soothed and refreshed.  I typically have dry skin and it absorbed well, making my skin feel satin smooth and ultra feminine.  Between its lush floral fragrance and creamy texture I felt as though I had been transported to a lavish spa where my skin was being pampered and fussed over.  My favorite element was the lingering feeling of freshness it left behind on my skin.  Nivea’s Hydra IQ Technology continuously works to regulate skin’s moisturization level throughout the day and I adore this because I felt like I was getting the treatment of a high end wash at a more reasonable price.  Overall, I think I am partial to the tea rose blossom scent from the Touch of Smoothness line but, I enjoyed this body wash and will continue to recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...