Friday, August 17, 2012

Oscar Blandi Pronto Instant Glossing Cream



Instead of struggling with unwanted frizz, Oscar Blandi Pronto Instant Glossing Cream has made pesky frizz back off!  I'd made the decision to minimize my use of heat styling this season and the Glossing Cream has made it incredibly easy to wear my curls au naturel.  A total necessity in my latest hair regimen, its combination of keratin protein and wheat amino acids significantly reduce frizz and work deep inside the cuticle to maintain moisture.  It was love at fist use when I ran the lightweight, velvety smooth cream through my hair and it left me with head full of superstar locks!  I applied to both dry and wet hair (which I let dry naturally) and the outcome was the same; ultra shiny, touchably smooth tresses.  The pro- vitamin B4 worked continuously to condition my hair and I couldn't help but want to run my fingers through its silkiness.  My hair never once looked or felt greasy.  Whether you prefer a salon style blow out or let your locks fall naturally, using this cream as your base (or finisher) will nourish you hair and give you a sleek, lustrous finish.  Available at Sephora and at BlandiProducts.com for $21.00, its a solid investment with a lasting life span. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...