Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rite Aid Haul

Well my darlings, I am writing my very first "Haul" post from my recent trip to Rite Aide.  I initially headed over to the drugstore to attend the L’Oreal Advanced Hair Care Event I saw advertised on FreeBeautyEvents.com (one of my fav sites. See below post ;)
 
Sadly, I got there to find there was no such event taking place (my guess is because of this insane blizzard that just hit the area) but this beauty maven was not be detoured.  There was an amazing sale going on from now through the 2/16: 40% off all Wet n' Wild cosmetics, 75% off select Cover Girl products and 40% off select Almay items.  So you guessed it.  I was determined to make it worth the trip, and stocked my little paws chalk full of goodies!


Some of you already know how picky I am about my mascara, but I've been curious about Cover Girl's natureluxe for a while now.  So for such a low prices, how could I go wrong?

Cover Girl natureluxe Mascara
(Reg. $9.99)
 

 Sale: $2.49 !!!!
 

I'll admit that at first I had grabbed two, but truthfully I'd rather know if I like it not before I run wild with the sale, and decided to put the second one back.  Plus, the only shades left were brown and I actually prefer blackest black.  Browsing on I just had to snag my (second) favourite brand of mascara:

Almay's One Coat Triple Effect
(Reg. $8.29)



 Sale: $4.97 !!!


Now, this may have been my favourite part of the haul! Wet n' Wild cosmetics are already known for being so affordable and fairly reliable products.  So when I came to the rows of lip colours and glosses they just called out to me.  I started with grabbing four of the Silk Finish Lipsticks  :D


Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick
(Reg. $0.99) 


Sale: $0.59 EACH!!
 

Around the corner on the other side, was a row of Wild Shine colours.  There were only two shades left to chose from so I assumed they must be a popular favorite and snagged one in "Passionate" to see what all the fuss was about.   
 
 
Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Lip Lacquer in Passionate
(Reg. $2.99)


Sale: $0.74
 
 
Total purchase: 2 mascaras//5 lip colours
Total spent: $11.50
 
Can't wait to get started trying them out!  Swatches to come so stay tuned!
 
Have you visited your local Rite Aide?  Have you tried any of these products?  If so what did you think?

3 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. Nice haul! I love the lipsticks, I have to try them:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! me too! lol Ill do a swatched post soon too, so far I'm LOVING their pigmentation! really lovely xo

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I love trying out new mascaras xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...