Saturday, February 16, 2013

Winter Favorite: Goldfaden MD Wake Up Call

 
 
PR asked me to sample Goldfaden MD's Wake Up Call Overnight Regenerative Facial Treatment during these frigid winter months and it's no doubt become one of my favorites. My skin is on the dry side and tends to be uncooperative when it comes to absorbing moisturizers.   


 
 Never the less, my skin was certainly charmed by this one's rich, creamy texture. I used it every night on cleansed skin, after I applied my toner. It had a lightweight conistency that absorbed nicely and didn't linger. In the morning my skin felt smoother and looked healthier, more vibrant. I loved being able to actually feel an increased softness. The light, citrusy scent was absolutely delish, and I loved the fact that it came in a pump bottle (helping to eliminate growth of bacteria). 




Made with all natural ingredients including:
CoQ10, Retinol, Avocado Oil, DMAE and Organiz Red Tea.
It retails for $80.00, which sounds a little pricey, but is worth it if you're looking to make a good skincare investment. As a luxe product, a small amount at a time will get the job done, extending it's life span. I really love this product and would definitely recommend it.
Have you tried any Goldfaden products? If so, what did you think?
 

2 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. OH thank you for posting this I am going to check this one out!!! Have a Simply Heavenly Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welocme doll!! Thanks for stopping by :) xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...