Monday, April 29, 2013

Review: Clinque Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser



Hi dolls, I wanted to post about a new face cleanser that I've been using for the fast couple of weeks and have had some pretty nice results.  A friend of my mother's had raved about Clinque's Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser, so my mother passed me along an extra tube for me to give it a try.
 
Even though I know Clinique is a fabulous brand, I was still nervous it might be too harsh for my sensitive skin or cause me to break out at some point.  But you know what?  It was ultra gentle and left my skin feeling smooth, clean, and break out free! :D It had a creamy texture that foamed once lathered, and the best part was I only needed a minimal amount to remove an entire day's worth of make up (lengthening its life span).  It isn't recommend for use removing eye make up, however, because it while it works gently over the face, it may sting your eyes.
 
My skin is on the dry side and I loved this cleanser because it didn't irritate it or leave any redness.  I found it gentle enough to use 1-2 times a day, (depending on whether or not I was wearing make up) and it left my skin feeling soothed and refreshed.  It's definitely a choice cleanser for those who wear much make up daily and are still seeking an efficient removal process.  
 
Have you tried this cleanser?  What's your choice cleanser for make up removal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...