Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Review: Tilth Beauty

 
If you haven't already heard of it, it's time you were introduced to Tilth Beauty  .  Tilth Beauty is a phenomenal line of skincare products, whose name is derived from the life-giving properties of the earth itself.  Founder and CEO, Anthony Vargas has spent decades researching, and working in skincare industry.  He has created a line that contains potent blends of botanical and industry proven ingredients without any potentially harmful elements often found in other skincare products.  Tilth Beauty does not use parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petroleum based silicons, synthetic fragrances or GMO's, animal/dairy derived products of artificial colors. 
 
I had the opportunity to work with two of their products:
 
Retail: $38.00 
 
First up was Gentle Poppy Seed Exfoliator:
 
I have sensitive skin that is often on the dry side, and I found this exfoliator to work really well. I used it once every other day or so, and its beads weren't hard or rough on my skin.  But what I liked best about it was its versatility. Since it comes in a powder form, you have the option of either just adding water, or mixing it to your current cleanser. I loved this aspect of it because I was able to continue using it, regardless of which cleanser I used.  This was great because if I needed to switch cleansers due to blemishes or better make up removal, I was able to do so easily and still exfoliate.  It always left my skin feeling smoother after use, and it never caused irritation or redness.
 
Contents include:
 
Zea Mays (Yellow Corn) Kernel Meal ‐ Natural physical exfoliator, dense and coarse, from yellow corn.
 
Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed ‐ Natural physical exfoliator.
 
Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed ‐ Natural physical exfoliator.
 
Jojoba EstersSmooth spheres which deliver jojoba emolliency and active ingredients directly to the skin.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
$62.00 

Next was the Flawless Serum: 
 
 This I applied after cleansing and loved the lightweight formula.  It absorbed incredibly fast and left my skin feeling soothed and refreshed.  I noticed my skin began to have a moist, dewy look after several uses (which was a first for me).  It also aims to help fight anti-aging and promote the appearance of firm skin.  (While I can't yet test it's anti aging results) I will say this: It certainly gave my skin a more supple, heathier appearance and I will continue to use it!
 
 
 
Contents include:
 
Retinol (Encapsulated)Stable retinol to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and restore the look of UV damaged skin. Improves the appearance of skin elasticity by 20% and the appearance of wrinkles is diminished by up to 17% after 12 weeks. 
 
Myrtle Leaf Extract (Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Extract)Significantly reduces the appearance of the number of wrinkles and length of wrinkles, a genuine cell energizer and guardian of skin longevity, limits the degeneration of the skins appearance and reduces first signs of aging. 
 
Adaptonyl® (Withania Somnifera (Indian Ginseng) Root Extract) – Known to energize cells, helps maintain the barrier function; Soothing, calming, antioxidant and collagen protector that allows maintaining the appearance of skin flexibility. 
 
 
 

 Have you heard Tilth Beauty?  Does it sound like a brand you might like to try?
 
 

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. These products sound great! The idea of the powder is really interesting. :)
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...