Thursday, July 11, 2013

New from LUMENE Finland: Complete Rewind Collection

LUMENE Finland has recently launched its newest collection of Complete Rewind for ageless, rejuvenated Skin. The line offers a series of products containing special ingredient; Arctic Sea buckthorn.  It is full of plant sterols, fatty acids, vitamins A, E and carotenoids and works to restore skin's luminosity.  Proven to prevent oxidation damage from free radicals, it has been dubbed nature's own fountain of youth.  LUMENE brings it to its full potential in this amazing line of products.
 
 
 
Complete Rewind Intensive Recovery Beauty Oil
 
Retail: $29.99
 
This little bottle of liquid gold is a fabulous addition to your skincare routine.  Described as a "unique wrinkle smoothing formulation infused with nourishing Arctic Sea buckthorn, which is jam packed with fatty acids, vitamins and carotenoids which are strong antioxidants to prevent premature aging.  It promises to help visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, fine lines and acne marks.  I really love this oil because it absorbs pretty fast, boosted my skin's hydration, and left it with a moist, dewy glow.  It works well to revive and rejuvenate tired skin, leaving it healthier looking and fresh.
 
 
Complete Rewind Recovery Day Cream SPF 15
 

 
Retail: $29.99

This is a great source for sun protection this summer.  It contains SPF15, olive oil and shea butter to hydrate skin and leave it smooth, as well as provide wrinkles fighting benefits.  Being in my twenties it's difficult for me to test its effectiveness, but studies on it have showed that 95% of women saw a visible reduction in wrinkles in four short weeks.  It promises to protect against environmental stressors and help to deliver firmer, younger looking skin. 
 
 
Complete Rewind Recovery Night Cream
 
 
 
Retail: $29.99
 
This night cream combines LUMENE's powerful Artic Sea buckthorn and anit- glycation technology to create a way to maintain skin's natural firmness and facial contours.  I applied this as part of my nighttime routine and loved how soft my skin was in the morning.  It promises to help improve skin's circulation, is paraban free and uses vitamin E to help protect skin from day to day wear and tear.  It has a luxe, silky texture that feels so soothing against your skin.  I loved tucking my skin at night with its lush new blanket.   
 
 
Complete Rewind Visible Wrinkle Eraser
 
 
Retail: $29.99
 
Again, it is difficult for me to test wrinkle fighting serums like this one, but studies showed 90% of women experienced an immediate visible wrinkle smoothing effect after applying it.  It promises to fill wrinkles and effectively smooth away the appearance of fine lines.  My favorite part was the creamy, gel like texture that absorbed so nicely into my skin.  It had a very fresh, pleasant scent and a small amount went a long way.  I can't say I saw much difference other then my skin felt consistently smooth and hydrated.
 
 
Complete Rewind Recover Eye Cream
 
 
Retail: $24.99
 
LUMENE rounds out the collection with the answer to many women's prayers.  This eye cream combines Arctic sea buckthorn, anti- glycation and peptides helps visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark circles.  Blended with soothing almond oil, it aims to protect and soften the delicate under- eye area. 
 
 
 
LUMENE Finland Time Freeze Anti-Age CC Color Correcting Cream
 
 
Retail: $14.99
 
While it isn't part of the Complete Rewind collection, I was fortunate enough to also sample LUMENE 's Finland Time Freeze Anti-Age CC Color Correcting Cream.  I've tried many BB creams in my day, this was my first dip in the pool of CC creams.  I really did like wearing this cream.  It was very lightweight on my skin and the coverage was nice and even.  The formula contains a powerhouse blend of skin necessities like vitamin C moisturizers to help brighten and improve skin's elasticity, arctic lingonberry which contains omegas 6 and 3, and a rare form of vitamin E to protect skin from premature aging. 
My skin tends to sometimes have uneven coloring and my cheeks are often red.  The cream worked well to not only cover any flaws or blemishes, but was able to provide even coloring all over.  I applied a light layer of powder over it and it held it in place throughout the day.  It is an awesome combination of moisturizer, primer, foundation and concealer in one and is unbelievably inexpensive. 
 

Available at: CVS, ULTA and Dermstore.com

 
Have you tried LUMENE Finland?  Which product is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...