Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Holiday Preview: Justin Boots

 
No matter where she lives, or where she's from, a stylista knows the meaning of an awesome pair of boots.  So in preparation for the holidays, check out the latest collection of cow girl boots from Justin Boots.  No doubt they will knock the socks off any western- inspired fashionista you've got on your shopping list this season!
 

 
 
PR kindly sent me a complimentary pair to try and while I admit, they were my first pair of cow-girl boots, they won't be my last.  I TOTALLY rocked them and felt pretty darn hot doing it!  I wasn't able to try them on prior, so I was nervous about the fit, but when they arrived, they ran very true to size and fit perfectly (I wore them with medium thick socks). 
 
 
 
 
 
I selected my pair from the Justin Vintage  collection that were black leather with very small white polka dots.  They were adorable with a pair of dark skinny jeans and white tank top.  I was surprised at how comfortable they felt and how easy they were to get used to.  I was expecting I would have to break them in but the leather is very soft and flexes nicely with each stride. 
 
The boots are so fun and I sincerely can't wait to wear them more as the weather cools off.  They're perfect for adding a little edge to something as simple as jeans and a brightly colored baby tee or plain white button down. 
 
They make the ultimate gift for the girl who channels her inner Daisy Dukes and works it!   
 
 
Justin Boots
Justin Vintage Collection
Retail: Approx. $230.00
 
 
If you are looking for this particular pair I selected, they currently have limited availability, but you can check out similar styles here from the same Justin Vintage collection.   
 
Are you or any of your friends a lovers of fabulous cow-girl boots?  Are you interested in the Justin Boots collections?

2 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. It looks gorgeous! Love it!

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! They're so comfy too, I luv them and can't wait to experiment with them this fall! XO

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...