Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Launch: Frédéric Malle Body Milks & Body Butters

 
 
 
 
Body Milk
Retail: $95.00
Available in: En Passant, Geranium Pour Monsieur, Bigarade, Eau D’Hiver, Lipstick Rose
 
 
I know many of us have relished basking in those glorious rays of sunshine, hoping to achieve the perfect glow and maintain our tans all summer long.  But like it or not, the season is winding down and if you're anything like me, exposure to the elements may have left you with some seriously dry, worn out looking skin.   
Solution?  I'm considering the latest line of moisturizers from Frederic Malle.  It is a luxurious collection of Body Milks and Body Butters that are geared toward hydrating your body as well as pampering your senses.  I have yet to try them so I can't give an opinion, but wanted to ask if any of you lovely beauties out there have?
 
 
 
 
 Body Butter
Retail: $180
Available in: Iris Poudre, Carnal Flower, Portrait of a Lady, Une Rose
 
 
 
If so, what did you think?  Which one did you try? Let me know!! :)
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...