Sunday, January 26, 2014

Review: Milania Hair Care Collection

 
 
 
 
As a hopeless addict of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, it's without saying that I was totally ecstatic over the release of Teresa Guidice's Milania Hair Care Collection .  One thing you have to admire about the woman is she has got some amazingly fabulicious hair!  And if she's willing to let us in on her secret, then I say we take full advantage. 
 
 
 
The collection contains three products including: the Argan Oil Infusion Serum , Keratin Heat Protector and Total Vitamin Leave- In Treatment  and each contains eight key ingredients: Silk protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Keratin, Argan Oil and Avocado Oil.  These aid in helping to reduce frizz, add moisture, restore vibrancy, condition, and improve the overall health of dry or damaged hair.  PR was kind enough to send me complimentary samples for review, and I was not disappointed. 
 
To start off with, the scent is absolutely delicious.  All three have the same uber sweet smell that reminded me of summer and with a beachy feel to it.  The nice part about it is that it sits lightly enough in in your hair that you catch gentle whiffs of it throughout the day, but it doesn't drive you nuts.       
 
Since my hair is on the dry side it soaked these products right up.  I applied the Leave- In Treatment every night to wet hair and swooned over the instant silkiness it created.  When brushing my wet curls, it caused the knots to just slide right out.  The formula didn't weigh down my hair and usually made it more manageable by morning.  The softness was evident and made it easier to style. 
 
The Keratin Heat Protector did a good job of acting as a shield before I did any blow drying.  It helped reduce the frizz I usually get when blow drying (even though I don't blow it straight, I blow it dry to remove the moisture) and it a nice cushion for my poor ends against breakage.  For years I had little hairs at side sports towards the front of my hairline and a stylist finally explained to me they were breakage from my flat iron.  Knowing this, I would apply a little extra protectant to these areas and it seems to be helping slowly but surely. 
 
The Argan Oil is in a phenomenon all on its own.   I love, love, love that this is in serum form.  Its consistency is a bit thicker (less liquidy then the others) which makes it way easier it way easier to work with.  I don't have to worry so much about applying too much and turning my head into a grease ball like other oils.  Two quick pumps are perfect for adding shine and giving my hair a really sleek finish.  Its light enough to keep from weighing down my hair, but heavy enough to keep a smooth finish for more then 3 minutes (when my flyaways tend to pop back up).
 
I feel confident saying this is a reliable, worthwhile purchase for those with dry, tired hair because they truly work.  You can purchase all three as a set for $59.99 or separately for $24.99 which isn't bad deal.  Each product works effectively on its own so don't worry if you can't get all three.  Expect to see fabulicious results regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...