Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Beauty Box 5 May Review







Hello darlings!  As you know, each month I have the pleasure of working with the fab goodies hand picked by the experts at Beauty Box 5.  As a member of the review team, I receive each box complimentary in exchange for my thoughts on the contents.  Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription that delivers five of the industry's top product right to your door.  So let's check out this month's box, shall we?!


 
Retail: $5.99
 
This was an awesome surprise because I've been wanting to do more facials like these.  They're paraban free, vegan friendly and 100% biodegradable.  I liked this Detox Diva version because it contained some of my favorite ingredients like argan oil and honey to keep my dry skin super hydrated, while geranium oil, seaweed and green tea leaf extract work to minimize pores and lift impurities.  Once applied, I felt an instant cooling sensation.  I left it on for the recommended 20 minutes and my skin felt incredibly soft and refreshed after.       
 
 
 
 
Retail: $2.97
 
These are great for tossing in your gym bag, your purse or even your beach bag.  Now that the weather is heating up, you never know when you may need a momentary "refresher" while out and about.  And these are designed for use all over the body so they're safe for your face and neck as well.   
 
 
 
Retail: $55.00 5.7 oz
 
I haven't heard of Harvy Prince but I'm a fan of this scent.  It's a floral with mandarin, grapefruit, forsythia and pulmeria notes.  The scent is light but sweet-- perfect for this season!
 
 
 
 
 
Retail: $20.00
 
My eyeliner samples tend to accumulate because I don't often wear liner but I think this one may see some use!  This went on nice and smooth with no dragging.  It was easy to maneuver during application (I'm not so much with the straight lines) and removal was quick and easy.  It is paraban free and waterproof as well, making it ideal for the upcoming summer heat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Retail: $ 18.00 120 ml
 
I'm a big fan of H2O products and this turned out to be a good one.  Its a refreshing face wash that lathers right up!  The sample seemed kind of small at first (8 ml) but believe it or not it holds quite a few uses.  Since the lather is so nice, you only need a few drops at a time.  
 
 
 
Overall I was pretty happy with this month's box.  I was especially happy with the mask and body clothes products.  I'm starting to feel good and prepped for summer!
 
 
 
 
Do you currently have a monthly beauty box subscription?  Are you interested in this one?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...