Saturday, October 18, 2014

KISS and Broadway Nails: Limited Edition Halloween and Holiday Collections

 
Considering I'm one of the biggest procrastinators in NYC, it's no surprise that my Halloween costume is still very much a part of my imagination, rather then on a hanger and ready to go... but if one thing is for sure, my nails are going to look sick this year. 
 
KISS has launched a super adorable Limited Edition Halloween Collection for this season.  I've reviewed the imPRESS Nails in the past and have been pretty loud about the fact that I'm a huge fan.  If you follow the directions explicitly, you can get some serious wear time out of these babies.  My longest running has been 12 days (yes 12).   But in case fake nails don't quite tickle your fancy, KISS has you covered.  The collection also includes an array of really cute, festive nail tattoos :)
 
 
 
 
Sweet Pea
Halloween impress Press-on Manicure by Broadway Nails
Retail: $ 5.00
 
 
 
Temptress
Halloween KISS Nail Dress
Retail: $2.99
 
 
Lady Bug
Halloween Kiss Nail Tattoo
Retail: $2.99
 
KISS even took it a step further and launched the Halloween KISS Lash Dress Collection.  If there is one thing you don't want to neglect, it's the chance to really amp up your eyes with some killer lashes.  The masquerade packing is really fun, and each set caters to a different style costume.  Choose from Kitty, Witch , Devil, Angel, Princess and Fairy.  Each set includes a small tube of glue for application.
 
 

Kitty
Halloween Kiss Lash Dress
Retail:$3.99
 
 
 
On a typical day, you probably won't find me wearing even an ounce of glitter in any form... but the holidays are the one time I feel like I need to sparkle... and I want everything around me to sparkle!  Which is probably why I nearly hyperventilated when I saw KISS's Limited Edition Holiday Collection. 
 
 
Why I'm obsessed:
 (benefits):  
 
- Unique, multidimensional nail art
- Perfect application of glitter and ombe on every nail
- Vibrant, gel shine with pre applied, pre cured top gel, no LED lamp required
- Easy, no glitter hassle peel off removal
- and.... they're sexy as hell!!
 
 


Painted Veil
Limited Edition Holiday impress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails & KISS Gel Fantasy Nails
Retail: $7.99


 
 Rock Candy
Limited Edition Holiday impress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails & KISS Gel Fantasy Nails
Retail: $7.99
  
 
 
 
Fanciful
Limited Edition Holiday impress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails & KISS Gel Fantasy Nails
Retail: $7.99
 
The gel Fantasy sets are slightly different though because they give you application options.  Each set comes with a small tub of glue and set of adhesive tabs.  The back of each nail is bare, and you get to chose which method you like better.  At first I planned on using the tabs, but I'm starting to think the glue might be the easier way to go.  Obviously these will require more time and effort to apply, but not worry, there are still some glitzy press on- variations with the "gel shine" option to chose from:


 
 
One Shine Day


 
Glitz & Glamour


 In the Spotlight
 
I am SO excited to start rocking these sparklers.  Follow me on instagram to get all the hot close ups and finished looks!! 


 
 
Available at:
Harmon, Bartell Drugs, Marcs
 
 
Did you fall in love with any of these styles? Are you going to glam it up this season with some KISS?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...