Monday, November 17, 2014

New Launch: Angela Cosmai Feel My Hair Collection


I don't typically color my hair (at least not often) but I was intrigued by the new Feel My Hair  collection from renowned colorist Angela Cosmai.  Advertised as beneficial for both color and non color treated hair, I decided to take PR up on their offer to try a few samples.   

 
 
Feel My Hair Line includes:
 
A mild, sulfate-free shampoo.  Pro-tec is a sodium sulfate and paraban free shampoo that gently cleanses the hair.  Essential nutrients restore the natural beauty of your hair and balance out deficiencies.  Works with all textures and color rerated hair.
 
Deep conditions dry, damaged and chemically treated hair in just 60 seconds.  Botanical extracts energize and revitalize depleted, stressed hair and produces exceptional manageability and a healthy luster.  Also contains a broad spectrum of sunscreen protection.
 
A botanical rich leave-in conditioner and softening balm.  Used as directed, it straightens and controls curly and frizzy hair for maximum manageability and shine.
 
Nourishing, aromatherapy packed spheres of vanilla bean conditioner, soothe and re-texturize.  Scientific innovation brings bio- nutrient vanilla beam conditioning deep into the hair follicle to provide renewed shine and optimum nourishment. 
 
Long & Strong is a revolutionary leave- in conditioner that increases flexibility to decrease damage during styling.  Great with a flat iron, it creates shine without weight.  Also detangles while it strengthens and smoothes.
 
 
It's rare I have success with almost an entire collection, but after a couple weeks of usage, I was pleased with just about all of the Feel My Hair products. 
 
 The shampoo's lather was amazing, and the formula was so lightweight that it left my scalp totally free of buildup.  I applied the conditioner to my ends only (I don't use conditioner on my scalp) and it made the tangles slip right out.  I could feel the texture of my hair change and get softer as soon as I started to work it through.   And I loved the vanilla scent!    
The detangler was my favorite hands down.  I used this daily because it made brushing my hair easier and less painful.  Plus, with the cold weather here, my flat iron is getting a work out, and this has helped smooth and prep my hair for the heat. 
I applied the Smooth leave in and straightening balm on the nights before I flat ironed, and when I woke up, my hair was really soft and a lot less frizzy.  It made my hair easier to deal with when tying to straighten and get that sleek effect.  This one yummy fruity scent :p  
Even though the vanilla bean treatment smelled like pure heaven, it was a bit too intense for my hair.  This was no surprise as I've had trouble with aromathereapy products in the past.  I'm still not sure why but usually they end up drying my hair out more, instead of quenching it.  I'm starting to wonder if my hair isn't dry enough and in turn the products have the opposite effect.  I suppose it's a mystery.    
Overall I really loved the "Feel My Hair" line and would definitely repurchase.  A nice benefit is that you can buy the whole collection in travel size for $35.  It gives you a chance to try the collection and determine which (or all) of the products right for you, without breaking the bank.      
 
 
Have you tried "Feel My Hair"?

2 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest
  1. My Dear,
    Thank you so much for the great review. I would like to invite you to get your hair color done at the Pierre Michel Salon in NYC. My treat!!! The sulfate free shampoo you liked is the #1 seller there. Please check out my website wwwangelacosmai.com. If you see something else you would like to try, I will send it along to you.
    All the Best,
    Angela Cosmai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet! I would love to experience the salon. Should I contact PR for the details? Many thanks and talk soon!

      Delete

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...