Tuesday, April 7, 2015

KISS Nails Demo Happening at Local Walmarts

 
 
A French manicure has always been one of my favorite nails looks and KISS Nails is bringing it back!  This weekend, head over to your local Walmart and get a #BetterThanSalon natural looking French manicure with the NEW KISS Salon Acrylic French .
 
There will be in-store demonstrations and applications from 12:00pm – 4:00pm, this Saturday April 11th, 2015.  It's a fast way get a professional looking mani without that nasty acrylic odor and having to pay double the price.  Not bad huh? 
 
 

 
 
 
Make sure to snap a pic and post your sexy new KISS Salon Acrylic French nails during the in-store demonstration and tag it @KISSProducts and #BetterThanSalon to enter for a chance to be one of 100 winners to receive a $100 Walmart store gift card! 
 
Those of you who follow me know I'm a lover of KISS Nails (especially the press on mains), so this is me inviting you to become as addicted as I am :p
 
Come back and share your experience! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...