Sunday, April 12, 2015

New Launches from Novex Hair Care

 
The other night I wined and dined on mouth watering Brazilian themed bites and cocktails at Manhattan's SingL Lounge in celebration of the latest launches from Novex.
 
 
 
Novex is a number one selling hair care treatment product line based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.  I first learned about it last summer when I received a sample of the Brazilian Keratin collection in one of my BeautyBox5 boxes, and it was love at first rinse.    
 
 
Novex model Lauren Wood stopped by to join the festivities!
 
Novex is a deep conditioning system developed to treat hair and restore its shine and smoothness.  The brand puts forth several vitamin E enriched collections designed to accommodate all hair types;  Brazilian Keratin, My Curls, Argan Oil and Bamboo.  Each line includes a uniquely developed a shampoo, conditioner, deep mask, and a leave in conditioner.   
 
 
 
 
Described as the Ultimate Keratin Replenishing System- Smoothing and Deep Repair.  I tried the deep conditioning treatment and my hair was practically begging for more.  The effects were immediate.  As soon as I rinsed it out, my typically dry hair felt nice and silky.  Once my hair dried, I saw a huge reduction in frizz. 
 
 
 
 
My Curls (New launch!)
This is the brand's newest launch and it's described as an Intense Hydration and Curls Memorizer.  Translation?  It is chalk full of moisturizers like; Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Monoi, Coconut, Shea Butter and Moringa Oils.  A surefire way to show thirsty hair the love it needs!  
 
 
 
Described as Extra Shine and Frizz Control this sounds pretty perfect for the summer months.  Especially considering the humidity can be brutal, this will make help make hair more manageable.
 
 
 
Described as Hair Growth and Intensive Strength, it contains concentrated actives from Bamboo enriched with a mixture of amino acids, minerals and vitamins A, B, and C.   
 
 
 
Available at:
 
 
 
Have you tried Novex yet?  What did you think?






 

 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...