Saturday, August 22, 2015

BeautyBox 5: August Box Reveal


 
 
Happy Saturday!! I hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of summer.  You may have already guessed it's about that time for me to share this month's BeautyBox5 goodies!  For the newbies out there, BeautyBox5 is a monthly subscription that selects five beauty industry favorites and delivers them straight to your door.  There are various subscription options to chose from, but my lucky self receives a complimentary box each month in exchange for my thoughts :) So lets check em out!

Each month has a special theme:
 
"Getting gussied up is a process and we understand- this isn't your first cosmetics rodeo!  By now you've got a fine tuned technique that keeps you looking gorgeous and while we don't believe in messing with perfection, there's nothing wrong with adding some new shades, tools and hydration to your getting- ready routine right?  You got this girl"- BB5
 
 
 
Jerome Alexander Hot Stuff Go Pop Compacts
Retail: $10.99
 
 
This was fun surprise since I wear a lot of neutrals and don't have a lot of colored shadows in my collection.  I'm liking the two purples and they'll be nice transition colors as we head into fall. I love the pink case and thought it was pretty clever.  It's the first compact I've seen to come in a protective casing.  Anything that keeps those shadows from breaking while rolling around in my purse is a plus!  
 
 
Donnamax Printed Nail File with case
retail: $4.99
 
I can always use more nail files! The graphics on this one make it fun and girly, and it too comes with a protective case to keep it from getting scratched up in your purse.
 
 
 
Hask Beauty Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
Retail: $2.39
 
This stuff is amazing.  I remember it from a past box and it not only smelled amazing, but made my hair silky soft!
 
Pur Lisse Pur Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser and Make up Remover
Retail: $36.00
5.6 oz
 
I've liked all past pur-lisse products as they seem to work well for my sensitive skin.  This was perfect timing because I'm about to run out of makeup remover and what better way to replenish?! :p
 
 
Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen in Plum
Retail: $19.99
 
Another great color for fall!  It's dark and sultry with a little extra pop of color.  Plum works with a lot of skin tones and the pen is really easy to guide.

 
Do you subscribe to BB5?  What did you think of this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...