Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Release: CND VINYLUX® Weekly Polish FALL 2015 Contradictions Collection

As much fun as summer was, I'm so ready for fall.  Bring on the flat irons and those delicious new polish shades!


CND has released its VINYLUX® Weekly Polish Contradictions Collection for fall and I'm already itching to start rocking every color.  Described as a collection where "textures and tones collide for an unexpected elegance: leather and lace, street and chic, metal and pearl" it's a diverse range of fresh 

"This season's trends celebrate an unexpected clash between gritty street elements and elegant details for a dynamic combination of glamour and grunge" says CND Co- founder and Style Director Jan Arnold.  "Nails evoke an edgy narrative with blackened pigments and heraldic ornaments.  Enhanced almonds in purple and red are deepened and oxidated with smoked pearl and steel finishes".   


Tartan Punk is a classy pop of red with some subtle gold shimmers.  I love shade this because it'll be great for the holidays and all the parties!


Poison Plum is a deep, purplish/ burgundy with some sexy glitter flecks.  The glitter is more subtle because the flecks are the same color as the polish.  To me, this just screams fall.  It's perfect for nights out when you want to glam up your look without looking over done.  
 
 
Peacock Plume took me by surprise.  I didn't think I would like it as much as I do!  It's a vibrant, aqua blue with blue shimmers.  I usually shy away from pops of color in the fall, but this one is dark enough that it works.  


Safety Pin is an edgy, silver metallic.  I'm not really into the super sparkly shades, so for me this is more of an accent nail type of color.  But if you love the bling-bling, this one has your name on it!


 Naked Naiveté is one of my favorites from the collection.  I love soft neutrals, especially pink shades like this one.  It will look really beautiful against my winter whites!


 

Grommet is a pretty blue/ silver mixture.  It isn't my favorite shade, but it's unique because it's casual and elegant at the same time.

Couture Covet is a fun new shade for me because I don't have anything like it.  It's a dark teal and I like it because it's pretty versatile.  It's chic enough for the office but also adds a little funk to casual jeans and a tee.


Retail: $10.50
Available:


BENEFITS: VINYLUX® Weekly Polish system includes a self-adhering Color Coat that eliminates the need for Base Coat; Top Coat becomes more durable with exposure to natural light; dries in just 8.5 minutes and provides week-long chip-free wear.



Have you revamped your collections for fall?  What do you think of CND's new release?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...