Monday, September 5, 2016

Summer Eats

Happy Labor Day!  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday and savoring these last few days of summer.   Being that the summer is coming to an end, there's only a few more chances to check out those roof top hot spots!    



A few of us hit up the rooftop bar at the downtown W Hotel for happy hour, and I had to post about their Champagne Mojito!  



This was so yummy and was a really good deal at just $11.00 (happy hour price). 



After drinks we headed across the street to Morton's The Steakhouse for appetizers, where I ordered the Filet Mignon Trio.  


OhhMG this was delicious, made with sauce Au Poivre, Béarnaise and Blue Cheese Butter.  I thought it was nicely filling for an appetizer, and I still can't believe it was only $9.00.    



The Financial District isn't known for its plethora of great eateries, but every now and then I stumble across a fun one.  I happened across Thai Sliders and popped in for lunch.  


I decided this was a popular spot because by 12:30, the place was jam packed.  The line moved quickly though so don't worry about the wait.  

I ordered the Basil Chicken which turned out to be really tasty- and spicy! Yum :D  They gave a hearty portion and despite the fact that I got full about halfway through, it was so good that I still ate every last bite.  Overall, it's cute spot and for $8.00, how could you go wrong?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...