Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fall Makeup From Three Brands You Ought to Know

 
Last week I was majorly excited to attend PR's "Makeup For Fall" event at the luxurious Pierre Michel Salon.  The event showcased the latest products from three incredible brands; Kevyn Aucoin, Winky Lux and FACE Stockholm.       
 
 
Scroll down to see some of my favorites!
  
Kevyn Aucoin



Kevyn Aucoin



Kevyn Aucoin

 
Kevyn Aucoin
 
Browse more Kevyn Aucoin here 



WINKY LUX


WINKY LUX

Browse more Winky Lux here

FACE Stockholm

FACE Stockholm

FACE Stockholm

FACE Stockholm

FACE Stockholm

 Browse more FACE Stockholm here

 
It was my first time trying any of the brands and I felt like a kid in a candy store.  The color selections were endless, and the quality of everything was impressive.  Regardless of which brand, every product was beautifully pigmented and had a richness about them.  I was surprised to learn most of the products were pretty moderately priced, considering the amazing quality.  
 
 
 
If you have a make up lover on your holiday list this year, I'd highly recommend checking these out.  And if you're the only beauty junkie you know-- treat yourself!!  You can thank me later.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...