Sunday, December 4, 2016

New Launch: Dr. Kenneth Mark Skincare

  
A few weeks ago I attended the skincare launch of board-certified Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Kenneth Mark for his skincare line of the same name.  The collection includes five innovative, technologically advanced anti-aging products; All- in- One Cleanser, Antioxidant Boost, Moisture Cure, Exfoliating and Hydrating Mask, and Tighten and Lighten Eye Cream.   


 
The All-In-One Cleaner ($65.00) and Antioxidant Boost ($190.00) are unique because they contain Dr. Kenneth Mark's proprietary ingredient “Encapsulated Astaxanthin,” which is a Carotenoid up to 1,000 times as potent an antioxidant as Vitamin C.
 
Described as a "multi- tasking formula", this cleanser truly does it all.  It's formulated to tone, cleanse, and remove makeup and impurities simultaneously.  My skin is sensitive and on the dry side, and this cleanser felt really gentle.  It left behind that clean, refreshed feeling I get after a good facial.  It contains green tea to help protect against environmental stressors- which are totally necessary when living in NYC- , along with hyaluronic acid to increase skin's hydration.  I love that it has the built in toner because I'd be lying if I said I always remember to use the one I have.  Sometimes I plain forget, which is why this is so convenient.  Also great is that it's considered ideal for all skin types.
 
The Antioxidant Boost, or "anti- aging powerhouse", is formulated to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, increase firmness, and boost collagen.  While I don't have lines or wrinkles, I liked this product because it contains shea butter, acai oil, olive and grape seed oils, targeted at hydrating and nourishing skin, along with Vitamin A which helps combat uneven pigmentation.  Together, these are a great combo for my skin.  They definitely maximize hydration and help quench my thirsty skin.  I'd love to try them with the moisture cure and see how soft my skin can really get!    
   
Browse more Dr. Kenneth Mark here
 
 
Have you tried Dr. Kenneth Mark products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...