Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Beauty Box 5 May Reveal

 
 Hi dolls!  In case you're not familiar with BeautyBox5it is a monthly beauty box subscription that selects five of the industry's must haves and delivers them straight to your door!  There are various subscription options to chose from, but my lucky self receives a complimentary box each month in exchange for sharing the goodies with all of you lovelies :)


This month's sassy "Make May Your Bae" and have a Summer Date Night theme, set the stage for a super fun mix of products.  Let's check them out!

Daily Concepts Exfoliating Body Scrubber
Retail: $5.00
 
An all over body exfoliator is always good to have.  This one is advertised as safe for all skin types, and even lets you know when it's time to replace it as the label starts to fade.


Jersey Shore Cosmetics Mongongo Lip Conditioner
Retail: $10.00
 
This lip balm is organic, all natural and smells like coconut.  According to its label, since it's nutrient dense, it can be used anywhere on the face or body.  This will come in useful during the winter should you experience a dry nose.    
 

Jelly Pong Pong Bare Necessities Highlighting Pencil
Retail: $17.95
 
I'm a big fan of this pencil!  It's an eye shadow primer, highlighter and concealer in one!  I doubt I'll use it as a concealer, but as a primer and highlighter it's perfect.  
 

Cougar Beauty 24 Hour Liquid Lipstick
Retail: $12.99
 
This gorgeously pigmented lipstick is right up my alley.  It's light, bright and has pretty good staying power.
 
 
Nanacoco Jumbo Eye & Lip Pencil
Retail: $5.50

A crayon for both the eyes and lips, the color is one I'll definitely get a lot of use out of.  Probably not on my lips, but I often wear a lot of gold shadows.  I like crayons because they're fast an easy to apply, and this one goes on smoothly.  
 
 
 De La Cruz Arnica Salve
Retail: $5.99 (2 oz.)
 
I'd never heard of this brand before but was eager to give it a try.  It is designed to soothe dry, cracked skin.  And I'll admit, I love the crisp and minty fresh scent!
 
 
 
Overall, I loved this month's box.  Every product was full size, and are ones I've already started using daily.  Plus it was so nice of BB5 to include the complimentary extra sample.  I'd definitely say BB5 has improved through the years, and especially within the last few months.
 
 
 
Do you subscribe to BB5?  What do you think?         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...