Sunday, April 22, 2018

Review: My Little Steamer

 
 
Retail: $29.99
 
I own an iron, but truthfully, I rarely use it.  It's a lot of work to drag out that ironing board, get the iron ready, flip those pant legs back and forth, and omg where does it end??  So what does one do?  Head out the door with extra bomb looking makeup and forget about those wrinkles, right?  Wrong.   Invest in all wrinkle free clothing?  That's probably wrong too.

I feel like the JOY 900-Watt Supreme Steamer was made for me.  It is available in both Deluxe and Mini, sizes.  PR kindly sent me the deluxe size steamer to try, and I LoOoOve it.  
 

The steamer was totally user friendly, and super easy to operate.  I filled the device with the maximum allotment of tap water (1 1/2 cups), plugged it in, and flipped the "on" switch.  I let the device heat up while I prepared my clothes, and about 2 minutes later, the water was bubbling and steam was flowing out of the nozzle.  Just like that, we were ready to go!

I hung my clothes from my shower rod, and started running over them.   I steamed two business casual style shirts, and a pair of slacks in about 10 minutes.  Even though it was the deluxe size, it was still pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver.  I was able to get the trickier places like under the shirt collar and arms without difficulty.  From start to finish it took maybe 15 minutes, and the results were great.  In fact, better then when I attempt to use my iron. 


 
 
The clean up process was quick too.  The steamer has an attached, retractable cord which was very convenient.  Once finished, I just unplugged it and hit the gray button to recoil the cord.  This made it easier (and safer) when I had to unscrew the nozzle and dump out the excess water.  It also comes with a cute little bag to store it in so it doesn't get banged up.  Overall, I'd definitely recommended it and believe it is worth every penny.  I'd say it doesn't get any better, but it does!  The device comes in almost every color under the sun- and you know I snagged a pink one ;)

My Little Steamer is available at the below retailers:
HSN, Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy’s and Amazon



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment, I love them and read every one! Hope you visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...